[GRASS-dev] Re: New qgis-grass win32 build

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri May 5 06:33:24 EDT 2006

On 5/5/06, "Sören Gebbert" <soerengebbert at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear Radim,
> good news! :)
>
> The lates version of the grass test suite (0.2.0.2) is working
> (mostly complete) within the
> MinGW environment of your latest Qgis-GRASS windows build.
> Only my output generation script
> has some problems, but this is related to me.
>
> I made some screenshots of the xterm output of the test suite
> for database, general, raster, raster3d and vector tests.

Nice and the result is not so bad. If you get the output working an HTML
report will be available?

Did you check the buffer output with validation-failure? Does it mean
that it works on Linux and fails on Windows? Is it the output realy wrong
or maybe just a difference in non significant decimal places?

What does it mean dependencies not fulfilled?

Radim