[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m: artifacts renderend

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun May 7 23:28:13 EDT 2006

Thinking about it, I agree with you in this case at least. The issue here is
specifically zoom to selected map and query selected map (both share a
procedure to return the map name). In both cases, these functions should
operate whether a map is displayed or not. I'll change the appropriate
procedures.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University