[GRASS-dev] endian & generic library

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Wed May 10 12:20:55 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 18:29 +1200, Hamish wrote:

> > > SUBMITTING isn't supposed to be a tutorial on C programming (even if
> > > many contributors badly need one).
>

> FWIW, this is what the Linux Kernel's version looks like:
>   http://lxr.linux.no/source/Documentation/CodingStyle

I believe GRASS should have a similar document that is a bit more
expansive and covering design decisions that affect coding style.  I
think it would cut down on repeat questions.

I have no issues producing the first draft.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785