[GRASS-dev] povray and grass

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon May 15 13:53:10 EDT 2006

Glen,

Please don't reply to priv, let the others participate and benefit.
Also, please note Grass developers list address has changed to
grass-dev at grass.itc.it. See recent archives for details.

On Mon, 15 May 2006 13:32:39 -0400
Glen Gardner <gardner at backserv.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:

> It happens with the gui .  I do not know if cli gives the same
> response.

Can you try it then?

> for the gui the menus follow:  File,Export,Raster map, POVray
> height-field

This is r.out.pov Grass command (as you can see on the status bar in
the bottom of GIS Manager, when you hover the mouse over "POVray
height-field" entry).

So type r.out.pov with all the parameters set as needed, in the Grass
terminal (the CLI otherwords). Or just copy/paste the full command that
fails in GUI into the terminal, press Enter.

Does it work?

Please report back and submit your comments to this bug report:
http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3117

Best,
Maciek