[GRASS-dev] gis.m or d.m - can we make it optional?

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue May 16 10:19:03 EDT 2006

Dear List,

after having two great tcltk-based GRASS-GUIs I would love to have an
option, env-var, or something else to change the default manager to
ether gis.m or d.m.

It would be nice if the last used manager would be somewhat
"recognized" by GRASS like the -gui or -text selection when you start
GRASS next time.

I think this could be implemented somewhere in Init.sh, but I could not
find where this file is generated during compilation.

What would you think about that?

Best

	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508