[GRASS-dev] Re: grass-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2297

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 19 13:02:23 EDT 2006

David,

This is pretty much what is happening in gis.m currently. The rub is that
there needs to be independent region geometry ("window") for each open
display ("extent"), or all displays would show the same region. We're
handling that pretty well in gis.m currently, but some of raster and other
commands ignore this and check the single WIND file for the entire mapset.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671