[GRASS-dev] new profiling tool and other gis.m updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat May 20 15:55:29 EDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback Trevor. I'll try to track this down. I suspect it is
simply not trapping correctly errors where you have no profile line defined.

One thing I forgot to mention is that you can have multi-segment profiles.
That is, you aren't restricted to a straight line. Each segment is marked on
the profile by a vertical grey line.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University