[GRASS-dev] freetype on gentoo

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:44:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

why You dont use ebuilds? GRASS ebuild on Gentoo system contains all
information for sucessfull compilation on Genoo boxes. If You wish to compile
GRASS from CVS, You still can look for Gentoo specific workarounds in ebuild
file. Look at something
like /usr/portage/sci-geosciences/grass/grass-X.Y.Z.ebuild

WBR,
Maris, GRASS 5.7.x, 6.0 ebuild author.