[GRASS-dev] new profiling tool and other gis.m updates

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 21:44:16 EDT 2006

> So I propose to keep this basic set in for now and see how it goes. In
> the mean time, Trevor is working making hot keys more user
> configurable. If successful, users can add keys for other functions
> and use different keys for functions.

We can always make unbound stubs for requested but not by-default
keyboard shortcuts.

> I shudder at the thought that we'd to regress to the WordStar days of
> needing a keyboard template.

why is it a regression to use the function keys for something like v.digit?

.and long live WordStar!
  http://packages.debian.org/unstable/editors/joe
  http://joe-editor.sourceforge.net
 "It's usable even at 2400 baud"