[GRASS-dev] g-ps.map v0.1.2

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Fri May 26 19:15:53 EDT 2006

Hallo,
after some time, I tryed to implement most of the notes from Moritz
(thank you) and new version of G-ps.map can be downloaded from
http://les-ejk.cz/?cat=gpsmap

Small changelog:
    * Added menubar with "Save as" and so on options
    * Added simple statusbar
    * Support for all papers, ps.map knows
    * Push the "Print" button to get the eps file.
    * ...

Known BUGS:
    * The paper does not draw correctly (after rotation or resizing) -
      anybody knows, how to "clear" gtk.DrawingArea ?
    * Not all menu items implemented - they are just place holders.
    * Hotkeys do not work
    * Status bar displays only last information, no idea, how to make it
      display everything, I ask him to display
    * Positioning still very lasy
    * ...

G-ps.map tryes to be kind of graphical front-end for generating
configuration files for ps.map

Looking forward to any notes

Jachym

--