[GRASS-dev] [bug #4519] (grass) errors in Grass 55 build

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Tue May 30 13:47:49 EDT 2006

On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:58:31 +1200
Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4519

> cd src/sites/s.in.ascii
> gmake5
>
> and see the error.
>

> (gmake5 may be gmake55 or something, using "new" or "old" build
> system?)

I'm affraid I will not be able to - it was quick install on somebodys
laptop, who's using Ubuntu Dapper RC. I myself am using Breezy still,
and I'm able to build 55 with no problems (planning to switch to Dapper
in few weeks though). So all I can help currently is to say that the
error is maybe due to some new build software present in Dapper.

Maciek