[GRASS-dev] GRASS/KerGIS fonts: hershey revival

tlaronde at polynum.com tlaronde at polynum.com
Thu Nov 2 08:35:41 EST 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 02:21:32AM +0100, tlaronde at polynum.com wrote:

> What has to be done, is to map the glyph number in the occidental and
> oriental sets to some well-known encoding. That's where the GPL GRASS
> user base, specially for the oriental set, could help.

Never mind. As usual, due to the lack of interest of others, I have
found a way to do the mapping by myself even if I do no nothing about
Kanji etc... Unicode.org has pdf with the glyphes representation and
their unicode.
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde +AT+ polynum +dot+ com>
                 http://www.kergis.com/