[GRASS-dev] Re: georectifier fixes for Debian

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 2 17:40:02 EST 2006

Otto and Hamish,

I got a student here with Debian Ubuntu (Mepis) to try the --ui switch for
the i.group command in georectify.tcl. It seems to solve the problem of
i.group flashing on and off.

Thanks very much Hamish for suggesting it. It's in the cvs now. I'm copying
Markus so that he can backport it to 6.2.1

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671