[GRASS-dev] Zooming issue in gis manager

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 3 17:07:04 EST 2006

OK. I think I've worked these things out in the version that is now in the
cvs. I made a slight change in how the equations below are done in TclTk to
round them to the nearest integer value.

width  = round(width  / ewres) * ewres
height = round(height / nsres) * nsres

Thanks again for pointing the way to solve this.

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671