[GRASS-dev] BT status

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sat Nov 4 10:34:04 EST 2006

Dear Developers,

We did our best to clean up the BT as far as possible. Work has still
to be done in regard to older bugs, but you can assume that vast most
of reports newer than 3 months is double checked and left open as still
valid.

I've been following the GRASS CVS commit and GRASS dev lists in recent
months to make sure I don't miss any relevant changes in the source code.

This makes quite a huge list of open issues.

Please don't take it as a demanding, but just as a reminder, a note on
things left not fixed despite of being known. It would be great if
these bugs and defects could be dealt with. I'm propably the last
person to remind any hard-working Developer to do something, but since
few weeks ago, in my email to Glynn and dev-list I promised a list of
valid bugs to be taken care of - here it is.

Regards,
Maciek