[GRASS-dev] Re: r.out.gdal segfault in XY location

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 00:26:03 EST 2006

Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> > PS: If I understand well -- patches should be submitted to Gforge in
> > the future and not sent as the attachment to the grass-dev list,
> > right?
>
> That's how I imagine this. Is that OK for devs?

probaby depends on the size of the patch. For a few lines it's probably
not worth the trouble of using the patch tracker. For larger patches and
module submission it is more appropriate than sending 50kb emails to the
entire list.

Say, could a tracker hold Wiki Add-ons scripts & modules? I always worry
that old scripts will be lost when people switch ISPs, jobs, graduate,
etc.

Hamish