[GRASS-dev] GRASS at GForge first steps

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 6 09:23:31 EST 2006

On Saturday 04 November 2006 16:17, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Trackers are available for public view, but in order to be able to
> post (including creating a new report), you must setup your account at
> GForge first [3]. This is to avoid http spam. All the trackers' posts
> are automatically forwarded to grass-dev list currently.
>
> If you want to be able to modify the contents of Trackers, you should
> request to join the GRASS project at GForge as developer [5].

I think it might be useful to keep the ability for people that
are not registered with the wald GRASS project to submit bugs
and also manupliate their owns. (I currently do not know how
to model this on wald, but this is stating the goal.)

> 1. Admin is in charge of accepting requests to join the project and
> configuring the GRASS project at GForge. Currently I'm the only admin.
> We need 2 (3?), in case I'm not available. Candidates?

I am willing to help out as backup.
Our system administrators at Intevation of course also have
higher powers over wald, for emergencies.

> Talking of surveys

> The possible problem I see is that only admin can access
> the survey results :(, and there is no way to change this (CCing
> Bernhard if he has an idea).

Not directly out of the top of my head.
You can file this as a wish with wald.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)