[GRASS-dev] Re: single-click zoom doesn't preserve aspect ratio

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 7 17:52:03 EST 2006

There are probably ways to trap errors more gracefully. The best way is not
to have them of course, but it would be good if the program continued even
if it encountered one. I can't put a "catch" command on everything in every
script (this is one way to trap), but it would be good to know which kinds
of errors create this kind of freeze (not all do). As I encounter them, I
try to trap them, but I'm not sure what to look for to do this proactively.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671