[GRASS-dev] Re: windows binaries

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:47:50 EST 2006

Disclaimer: I only see a fragment of the entire post, and might
misunderstand.

D.vect.thematic does not require any particular driver. It uses d.vect
(iterated over different theme values) to render the final map.

This is why it can work with either an xmonitor or a TclTk canvas (the
latter via the PNG driver and immediate rendering mode.)

D.vect.thematic should become a C-module like d.vect.chart. But since I
don't know C I simply wish.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University