[GRASS-dev] Re: windows binaries

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:05:33 EST 2006

Moritz,

I looked at the script and you are indeed correct. I guess I'd forgotten
about this. Why is the PNG driver not available in wingrass when immediate
rendering works (AFAIK using the same underlying driver code and the PNG
driver)? I could rewrite d.vect.thematic as a TclTk module, but am reluctant
to do so because it would make it unavailable to people not using the TclTk
GUI--and make it more work to port to a new GUI platform.

I very much appreciate your efforts to start a C version. I won't be able to
advise you on coding, but might be able to offer some more general advice.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671