[GRASS-dev] Re: windows binaries

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 10 13:52:52 EST 2006

It does except for the name and location. Currently, there are standards for
naming (based on pid) and file location (.tmp directory within the current
mapset) standards that get set prior to running each d.* command so that
when the image is rendered it is in a predictable format and location.
Because d.vect.thematic is a bash script, it becomes more complicated. There
somehow needs to be communication between the bash script and TclTk script
on this. I don't think is impossible, but needs to be worked out somehow.
I'll take a look and get back with the specifics of the information that
needs to be passed.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University