[GRASS-dev] Re: CVS date&time on manuals page?

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Nov 13 14:58:26 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:

> it's not entirely clear to me what you mean. Each manual
> page (except for the index pages) contains the CVS timestamp.
> Please explain it slowly :-)

Markus,

Even I can hardly understand that writing of mine ;).

I mean the main docs page, at http://grass.itc.it/gdp/manuals.php.
Could *this* site have the CVS timestamp on it as well?

Such a timestamp will let the GRASS GForge user verify if the issue he
is about to report is still actuall, in the most recent doc version he
can access.