[GRASS-dev] NVIZ now broken?

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 06:34:59 EST 2006

on Mandriva Cooker, compiled from CVS today, it works.

On 14/11/06, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after the yesterday's changes to NVIZ it seems to
> be completely broken. It doesn't completely started
> any more (it remains in the "please wait" state and
> opens a reduced screen without panels).
> Can this be confirmed?
>
> Markus

Some Google Working rules:
*  Developers can switch teams and/or projects any time they want, no
questions asked; just say the word and the movers will show up the
next day to put you in your new office with your new team.
* There aren't very many meetings. I'd say an average developer
attends perhaps 3 meetings a week.
* Google has a philosophy of not ever telling developers what to work
on, and they take it pretty seriously.
* Google tends not to pre-announce. They really do understand that you
can't rush good cooking, you can't rush babies out, and you can't rush
software development.