[GRASS-dev] NVIZ now broken?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:38:25 EST 2006

Arrrggh!

I guess that's what the development version means ;-(

It works fine here so I'll need to know some more details about what the
system it's broken on in order to fix it.

Does it work on anyone else's Mac in x11, or just mine?

I really only changed a half-dozen of the scripts. So I guess the place to
start is to revert everything except config.tcl and panel_main.tcl and see
if it works. Then add in subsequent panels one at at time.

A real difficulty with nviz is that it doesn't report errors. I don't know
where they go, but they don't show up as TclTk error messages.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213