[GRASS-dev] FWD Re: [Gdal-dev] GDAL on koders.com

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Nov 15 13:12:17 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was recently wondering if we want to add GRASS at Koders.com, too.
> GDAL has decided to do so.

that is a really nice place, especially if you want to look at the code
> Opinions, legal implications?

let us wait few days, maybe explore the site and hear others and if
there are no objections I
would add it (aren't there any special conditions that the code should
fulfill before
being placed there?

Helena

--
Helena Mitasova
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences

email: hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
ph: 919-513-1327 (no voicemail)
fax 919 515-7802