[GRASS-dev] [bug #5243] (grass) d.vect: better random color generation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Nov 18 13:14:12 EST 2006

Actually, random color generation and saving colors in the RGB column are a
kind of thematic mapping that should be integrated into a new and improved
d.vect.thematic. I think that Moritz Lennart's team is working on this.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213