[GRASS-dev] nviz help

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 21:39:04 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> I have fixed that. The old help browser stuff crept in in
> the recent update, I have restored the new GRASS_HTML_BROWSER
> method.

There was another fix lost as well, nviz2.2_script rev 1.16.
(fixed in CVS) Hopefully no others. Having to fix the sam bug twice is a
major PITA.

A reminder for everyone -- to make CVS work properly you must:

1) before editing source code run "cvs update"

2) develop for the 6.3-devel branch, not a stable branch

3) apply patches, not whole files  ("cvs diff -u" + "patch -p0 < .diff")

4) before committing anything run "cvs diff" and carefully inspect
   Especially if time has passed between checkout and commit.

Hamish
(guilty of this in the past; learnt my lesson the hard way)