[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS5] r.li (landscape indices)

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Nov 26 12:03:52 EST 2006

Just a quick question:

is there any reason why there are some r.li modules named
like this (these would be the first module names that introduce
capital letters):

r.li.patchAreaDistributionCV
r.li.patchAreaDistributionRANGE
r.li.contrastWeightedEdgeDensity

compared to this:

r.li.edgedensity (why not r.li.edgeDensity?)
r.li.patchnumber (r.li.patchNUMBER?)

Thanks,

Helena

P.S. Note, that if you use CLI and take advantage of name completion
you would still have to type entire r.li.patchAreaDistribution

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/