[GRASS-dev] r.report: build error

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 20:27:20 EST 2006

Glynn Clements wrote:

> Maciej Sieczka wrote:
>
> > Trying to build GRASS 6.3 from CVS a while ago I'm getting an error
> > in the r.report:
>
> > `print_report':/home/shoofi/src/straight/grass6/raster/r.report/prt
> > _report.c:82: undefined reference to `_'
>
> That file needs:
>
> 	#include <grass/glocale.h>
>
> Given that most source files will ultimately require that header, it
> should probably be included from gis.h rather than requiring
> individual files to include it explicitly.
>
> I've modified glocale.h to protect against multiple inclusion.

with respect to r.report, I've added glocale.h to r.report/global.h.
I removed the l12n macro from prt_report.c as AFAICT the error will
never happen due to the parser checking "options" values, so it's pretty
much a debug message in case of further development. And there's no
point burdening the translaters with never seen debug messages.

With <gis.h> and <glocale.h> in "global.h", we probably need to cleanup
the remaining doubled includes in the rest of the r.report code.

Hamish