[GRASS-dev] [bug #5341] (grass) v.db.select: segfault

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Nov 27 12:53:42 EST 2006

mneteler wrote (Mon, Nov 27 2006 12:00:12):

> I have just tried on my RHEL4 64bit box, works:

For me, on Ubuntu Breezy/32bit AMD K7 and on Ubuntu Dapper/32bit Pentium M it
segfaults.

Guys,

Could other please try and report? Thanks!

> Can you please try to debug it? It's fairly easy with 'ddd',
> see this for a graphical guide:

I have already put the backtrace there (see above); do you mean something else?

> We need to better understand where and how it fails (or
> login into your machine).

I could arrange that. Is ssh session OK? I'd only need your IP and I can set
it up for you tommorrow about noon.

Maciek