[GRASS-dev] [bug #4492] (grass) NVIZ: bugs in points visualization

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue Nov 28 18:16:02 EST 2006

Maciek wrote (Tue, May 23 2006 18:43:18):

> 1. 2D points are not displayed when "use X'" is chosen. But they display
> fine using all other symbols.

Fixed. A new (?) bug has cropped out though - one of the points is always
displayed using X icon, no matter what icon is chosen, see:

http://kufaya.googlepages.com/x_sphere.png
(spearfish60, archsites over elevation.10m)

> 2. 3D points are displayed on the very bottom, under the DEM raster, when
> "Display om the surface(s):" is selected.

Issue still valid.

> 3. Each time a new 3D points layer is added 1 or 2 huge bogus spheres are
> displayed.

Fixed.

> 4. The symbol size control seems "reverted": smaller is to the left, bigger
> is the right; I would expect opposite.

Fixed.

> 5. Default symbol size (100) is way to big IMO.

I was wrong here. It all depends on the region extent and the picture size, as
the symbol size is in map units.

Maciek