[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] [bug #3041] nviz max resolution ppm image dump

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 01:58:16 EDT 2006

> IOW, neither pBuffers nor GLX Pixmaps work. FWIW, they don't work for
> me either.

The NO_GLX_PIXMAPS case comes close (see attached, made up of 36 tiles)
export GRASS_NO_GLX_PIXMAPS=TRUE
unset GRASS_NO_GLX_PBUFFERS

> I'll commit the patch, so that disabling off-screen rendering at
> run time works.

Ok, tested. now it is possible to get good output if you know those
envi. vars.

> I could invert the sense of the tests, so that you have to
> specifically request it. However, that essentially guarantees that the
> off-screen rendering won't get any significant amount of testing.

For the release branch the default mode could be on-screen but
probably working, and for 6.3-HEAD it could be left with off-screen
rendering enabled & FIXME?

Hamish