[GRASS-dev] gis.m: query tool broken

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Sep 11 08:49:58 EDT 2006

Using current cvs head, the query tool seems to be broken. I can't find
the relevant commit which shows how mapcanvas.tcl has been changed, but
the following diff solves the problem for me. However, not being
sufficiently familiar with the entire gis.m code, I prefer not
submitting this to CVS before review by Michael.

diff mapcanvas.tcl /usr/lib/grass/etc/gm/mapcanvas.tcl
1494c1494
<       variable scr_ew
---
 >       variable scr_lr
1501c1501
<       set vdist($mon) [expr 10* {($map_ew($mon) / $scr_ew($mon))} ]
---
 >       set vdist($mon) [expr 10* {($map_ew($mon) / $scr_lr($mon))} ]

Moritz