[GRASS-dev] Re: added opacity option to grc file

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 11 17:39:27 EDT 2006

OK. I DID find a clever way to fix this. At least I hope it is clever and
fixes it (seems to with my system).

I use the -s flag (now more clearly labeled as using d.vect.thematic with
GIS Manager) to cause d.vect.thematic to do the following

turn on PNG driver
turn off autowrite
turn off immediate mode rendering
run d.vect interatively