[GRASS-dev] Tcl font settings issue

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Sep 20 07:28:37 EDT 2006

[from translations list]

Hi,

there are problems with the Helvetica Tcl font for Vietnamese,
maybe also other languages.
Helvetica is hardcoded in a couple of places:

find . -type f -follow -name "*.tcl" -exec grep -l Helvetica {} \;
./epsg_start/gis_set.tcl
./lib/gtcltk/options.tcl
./lib/init/help.tcl
./lib/init/gis_set.tcl
./visualization/nviz/html/help.tcl
./visualization/nviz/scripts/panel_scale.tcl
./visualization/nviz/scripts/panel_label.tcl
./gui/tcltk/gis.m/tksys.tcl
./gui/tcltk/d.m/tksys.tcl

I wonder if we could change that to a single global
setting in a extra file so that user do not have to browse
the entire source code to change the Tcl font.
But my Tcl skills aren't sufficient to implement that...

Markus