[GRASS-dev] r.le bugs--list needed

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Mon Sep 25 17:55:02 EDT 2006

I completely read the original message wrong.  I thought you were making
a bug report for some reason.  Doh! :-)  I hadn't realized you were the
author.

I believe the usages of stderr, stdout,etc. are proper, but there's a
push to get the modules to use G_message(), G_warning(),
G_fatal_error(), etc.  It'll be a large task that will eventually need
to be done.

If you'd like some help, I can assist.  I'll go over the source again
and send you an email off list.  If you'll be actively working on it,
there's no need to remove it from CVS.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785