[GRASS-dev] making g.remove less verbose

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:47:01 EDT 2006

Relevant to discussions about the r.mask script. Is what Jachym is doing a
way to provide a user checkbox in the GUI for overwriting the earlier map
but not give confusion with the global --o overwrite flag?

That is, use -f for "force replacement of old mask with new"

??

Michale
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213