[GRASS-dev] Mac GRASS on VersionTracker

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Sep 28 13:03:44 EDT 2006

Ah, so that was you.  thanks.

I didn't see the icon changed.  I don't know if/how you can do that.
Or where that Apache icon came from in the first place.

The '10.3.9+ or higher' part is redundant - maybe drop the '+' ?  We
should probably have X11 in the requirements also.

On Sep 28, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:

> I took care of it William. The submission form said that the
> updated info should post within a couple of hours.
>
> Kirk
>
> On Sep 28, 2006, at 10:14 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Lately I've been noticing that the 6.2 betas and RCs for Mac OS X
>> are showing up on VersionTracker and MacUpdate.  While they both
>> normally catch updates automatically, I wonder who here maintains
>> those listings?
>>
>> MacUpdate seems to have up-to-date details, but Versiontracker has
>> an Apache icon and a Mac OS 10.2+ requirement.  The requirement
>> should be 10.3.9+, though 10.4 is OK as a minimum (that's what
>> MacUpdate has).
>>
>> Can someone who has access to the listings update these?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin