[GRASS-dev] Re: discussion: replacing ps.map

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:18:03 EDT 2007

Hi,
for having general picture, here [1] is PDF [11MB] with map symbols
used in czech forestry (NOTE: symbol pictures are starting on page
31).

It would be great to be able to create such maps in GRASS. Currently,
I think that the biggest problem is line styling. Maybe it would be
interesting to follow the polygon way: If lines could be drawn using
some eps pattern, this would be solved.

Jachym

[1] http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/czech-forest-maps.pdf