[GRASS-dev] Re: return of the OSX xterm question

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Apr 9 10:19:26 EDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 1:26 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I'll give this a try tomorrow. I don't know the answer to the
> question about
> running a command without command output. But I'd like to know for the
> wxPython GUI.

Do you mean echoing of the command itself to the Terminal or output
from the command?  I'm talking about echoing the command.

Glynn suggested that it's an AppleScript side effect, and that makes
sense - AppleScript is effectively pasting the command into the
Terminal window.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro