FW: [GRASS-dev] wingrass binaries available [was: Re: [winGRASS] Updating CVS]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Apr 10 05:08:28 EDT 2007

On 03/04/07 20:49, Michael Barton wrote:
> Moritz,
>
> This site has been unavailable since I got your message last night. Perhaps
> because of undue popularity??

;-)

No, the problem was that I had left on vacation, but we had a power cut
at the office, so my machine was left shut off.

Now it is available again.

I would really appreciate someone testing these and tell me whether I
did things correctly and they work...

Two things I probably need to add:

- We do need a shell for some commands, so I think that at this stage
msys is a requirement. (Paul ?)

- I can provide the database drivers (postgres, sqlite) if someone tells
me how to compile them separately. Do I have to rerun configure and then
make in the individual directories ?

Moritz