[GRASS-dev] request to change init.sh

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Apr 10 20:46:31 EDT 2007

That would be nice to make it easier to try the new GUI.

Just make sure to start with a recent version of init.sh.  Hamish and
I made a few changes in the past couple weeks, and I see your GUI
copy is older.

On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:09 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I’d like to know if anyone has any objections to me or Jachym
> editing init.sh so that it will work with the new wxPython GUI?
> This should not have any effect on normal operation. It will only
> launch the wxPython GUI if you manually change your .grassrc6 to
> GRASS_GUI: wx (and of course if you have the wxPython Gui and
> wxPython installed). If anyone would like to look at it beforehand,
> it is in the wxgrass distribution in the grass svn repository  that
> I mentioned in my last post.
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin