[GRASS-dev] ascii export and import, large file problem

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 12 21:02:37 EDT 2007

Jerry,

r.slope.aspect should work with lat-long, it calls G_distance that says

This routine computes the distance, in meters, from
* latitude-longitude, this distance is measured along the geodesic. Two
* routines perform geodesic distance calculations.

It should also support the wrap-around.

Maybe this should be added to the man page.

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/