[GRASS-dev] Proposal: release 6.2.2

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Apr 14 08:30:17 EDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 05:00:29PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that we have accumulated enough bugfixes to get
> out 6.2.2 by next week. Since it is a bugfix release
> only, I don't feel that we need a long testing phase.
>
> I suggest to get out a release candidate by next
> week which can then be compiled and tested and
> hopefully published asap.

You may wonder what happened: I had tagged everything,
packages and the a bug in gis.m/georectifier was found.
Additionally, I discovered that v.lidar* is largely
behind. So I stopped the release.

State:
- Michael will hopefully take a look at the gis.m problem
- Roberto is reviewing a set of patches which I prepared
  for v.lidar*/v.surf.bspline

Then RC1 will be done and so forth.

Markus