[GRASS-dev] commercial GRASS development

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Apr 16 08:42:36 EDT 2007

Hello *,

some time ago I asked Markus about commercial GRASS development in the
past. He gave some information about this so I summed it up and put it
on a wiki-page[1].

Assuming the given list is not complete I like to invite everybody who
developed something for GRASS in a commercial way to add it to the wiki.

Hopefuly we can make this list extend.

Best regards

	Stephan

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development#Commercial_development_for_GRASS
--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998