[GRASS-dev] [grass-code P][374] v.what.vect additional upload options

grass-codep at wald.intevation.org grass-codep at wald.intevation.org
Fri Apr 20 03:51:07 EDT 2007

code P item #374, was opened at 2007-04-20 19:51
Patch status: postponed
Patch type: enhancement
GRASS component: vector
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070422

Initial Comment:
Hi, I patched the v.what.vect script to allow other upload options.

my needs changed & I don't actually need it now, so am not really sure if any of the add'l upload options are really needed/meaningful so haven't really tested or applied to CVS.

maybe cat can be useful.

modified version of version from CVS 20 April 2007 attached.

Hamish