[GRASS-dev] RE: [GRASS-user] Errors applying color rules and -g flags in r.colors

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Apr 20 23:43:42 EDT 2007

An interactive color picker is best implemented in an interactive GUI
environment. There are some already active in the current TclTk GUI, and we
are adding quite a few more for user convenience in the new wxPython GUI
that is now under develoment.

Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University