[GRASS-dev] setting 'default' font

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 24 01:12:35 EDT 2007

Glynn,

I¹m thinking about making a convenience default setting dialog for GRASS in
the wxPython GUI. It would simply let users select a TT font (Do I need to
have an option for a stroke font too?). This font would then be set at
render time using the GRASS_FONT environmental variable.

Is there any way to set the size for the font (e.g., for legends and
scalebars where you can¹t select a size)? Or is it just a font name?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213