[GRASS-dev] any way to know color assigned to a cell?

Daniel Calvelo dca.gis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:45:24 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> curious, is "wx color name" the same as X11 color names? (honeydew4 etc
> as given in /usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt) or just basic red,green,blue,..

Neither, alas. I have no idea what is the rationale; the standard
colors are hard-coded in the C++ source, in src/common/gdicmn.cpp.
They are:

aquamarine, black, blue, blue violet, brown, cadet blue, coral,
cornflower blue, cyan, dark grey, dark green, dark olive green, dark
orchid, dark slate blue, dark slate grey, dark turquoise, dim grey,
firebrick, forest green, gold, goldenrod, grey, green, green yellow,
indian red, khaki, light blue, light grey, light steel blue, lime
green, magenta, maroon, medium aquamarine, medium blue, medium forest
green, medium goldenrod, medium orchid, medium sea green, medium slate
blue, medium spring green, medium turquoise, medium violet red,
midnight blue, navy, orange, orange red, orchid, pale green, pink,
plum, purple, red, salmon, sea green, sienna, sky blue, slate blue,
spring green, steel blue, tan, thistle, turquoise, violet, violet red,
wheat, white, yellow, yellow green

Daniel.

--
-- Daniel Calvelo Aros