[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][385] d.rast.edit fails when called from gis.m menu in 6.2.2 CVS

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Apr 30 07:27:56 EDT 2007

Forwarding udppated info from the tracker:

code I item #385, was opened at 2007-04-30 10:28
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: confirmed
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: gis.m
Operating system: all
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070428

Date: 2007-04-30 13:15

Message:
After the English explanation I confirm this bug is present in 6.2.2
CVS. I'm moving this bug from requests to issues tracker.

Moreover, in 6.3 CVS, "Edit category values of individual cells for
displayed raster map" still spawns an X monitor though in 6.3 CVS
d.rast.edit is replaced by a tcl/tk version which does not use monitor.

Maciek

Comment By: Alain Boemare (alboem)
Date: 2007-04-30 11:05

Message:
(I am not sure to be in the good place to report bugs.
If so excuse me and tell me how to do)
In Grass 6.2.1GIS Manager the menu " Edit category values of individual
cells for displayed raster map " ignores the active monitor and always
open a new monitor, white, without toolbar, and without any reaction to
the mouse buttons.

Comment By: Maciej Sieczka (msieczka)
Date: 2007-04-30 10:50

Message:
Sorry but this is an English speaking, international forum. Please
sumbmit your report in English.

Maciek